2022 Memorial Day Dash
Run the most historic 5k in Nashville with the 22nd annual Memorial Day Dash! Hosted by the Nashville City Cemetery Association and the Metro Historical Commission, the course features some of the most historic places and scenic views in the city. Beginning at the Adventure Science Center, the course runs through Fort Negley Historic Park with beautiful views of the Nashville cityscape, then loops back around St. Cloud Hill to the Nashville City Cemetery where runners will wind their way through some of the most historic names in Nashville. Be sure to wear your most patriotic themed-costumes to win prizes at the end. There is no better way to kick off summer than with the Memorial Day Dash, a Nashville tradition.
– Start / Finish in front of Adventure Science Center on Fort Negley Blvd.
– Race morning packet pickup opens at 6:00 AM
– Race Starts promptly at 7:30 AM
– All times will be chip timed
– No hydration on the course. Plan to self–hydrate if needed
– Guaranteed shirts if registered by 5/20/22
– Best patriotic costumes win prizes